Friday, April 20, 2012

FINALLY.


OMG. Finally UN was already done ! YES! Bahasa Indonesia, English, Physics, Mathematic, Chemistry, and Biology ! Yeah wuhuuu now I'm just waiting for the results. 
YAY I'm free now such a big freedom, hmm not really free actually cause I still looking for university but at least I feel better...

But honestly in this UN I didn't have any feelings with mathematic, I had no idea with the questions, it was 180 degrees different way with my other UN when I was really feel confident in junior high. OK don't be regrets it was already done and you never turn back. You can be regretted if you have the Doraemon's time machine then come back to the past. Keep spirit and remember we're heading to a higher life cycle. We're heading up ! And the important one is we work it all alone, you work it by your self and your own brain. So that's pure result ! Just smile and everything gonna be OK.

 God always loves people who work hard, honest, and optimistic. Just keep smile and always pray :)

"It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret” (Jackie Joyner-Kersee, US athlete)

I don't have nice solution for you and wipe your regrets. But we can change in our future. There is a good article about regrets and how to avoid a lifetime of regrets click.

gif creator


I love you..see you next post thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment