Saturday, July 7, 2012

be humble

/canvas / young lady with her humility /
7/2012



I'm not sure this project will be success hahaha it's still in coloring progress but I feel just destroyed all the color strokes. I'll try again later. I guess painting with other theme and I'll stop this project maybe. But everyone said "you must finish up then do another, seem too rush to give up!" I've posted about perseverance and failure before right ? and I'll do that no time for a loser :D
Ok I'll finish this project and don't be loser, wish me all the best bahahaha!
Btw I found this quote :) 
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
heyhey check this vid from leessang- hard to be humble HAHAHAHA see you^^ 
pray for my bad grammar lol




follow my instagram : mafiga

No comments:

Post a Comment