Saturday, June 8, 2013

Perks


"This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story. You are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you’re listening to that song, and that drive with the people who you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite.” 
Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

Hellohello I'm finally here :D I wanna tell you something may be it's quite late but ok no problemo. I just watched a movie titled "the perks of being a wallflower" I know it's 2012 production and I just watched in this month hahaha. I really love the scenes and the characters. There're 3 main of actors here, they're Logan, Emma Watson, and Ezra Miller. And now I'm ezra hipster lol.. He acts as a gay here but damn I love his characters and his real life and character isn't really different. He is crazy ! Barely the gay/ fag character is just in the role :p I've watched his interview and damn lol he is really crazy and they wrote as queer star hahaha. I found his photograph with Peter Richardson too! Obviously I love him with his manly beard rather than skinny ones. Yeah I love Ezra Miller eventhough my friend said "hey Logan is better! Why you choose this skinny guy and he is like a faggot" Damn but I love him, and I never even love skinny guy before. He is too skinny may be in most of his movies,but trust me he is awesome ! You should watch the movie ! The soundtracks are the greatest 90s 80s tracks too. Lol I don't know what the year is absolutely hahaha..


Ok back to art lines, I'm still learning about graphic design and just finished some designs with the magical tools in photoshop. I think it's too simple because obviously I just used add picture- then multiply indeed. The first picture above is my first and only design with color background loll. I'll try another I bet.
 Bytheway I've joined pinterest finally hahaha you can find the button on right sidebar ;;)




“If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it, too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me.” 
 Stephen ChboskyThe Perks of Being a Wallflower

follow my instagram : mafiga


No comments:

Post a Comment