Monday, November 26, 2012

dear friends,

I don't know but I think it should be better if I can write something here right now. Everyone has their feeling and perception. Moreover, if you are in different culture, habit, or may be maturity. Sometimes you'll feel like  'damn you' and that's kind a hard slap for you. A feeling that you're need one word, "tolerant". Yes, just be patient. Mad isn't a good way to go. Because we're in heterogeneous world and differences are common. 
As I said before, someday in this super various cultures you'll think it as good words or just a joke or something that it's not kind of problem for you. But may be someone assumes it as mocking words or something bad for his/her self. Yea...you know have to do. If you know that person the real he/she is, you can count him/her as well. May be he/she just wanna breaks the ice and makes a good joke for you, but in a wrong time when you're in a bad condition or temper. Mood is one of many reasons that makes someone feeling mad for something that other peoples think it's not a matter and may be they will ask "why you mad at me ? is it a problem for you ?" 

Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything. 
Muhammad Ali 
I've an own perception that a good friendship should has a situation that they're in trouble or may be called storming area. They will blow their own decisions and hold on their egos. But this time we will know how is the true friendship. We'll feel and found it. So far you will feel you need something in your life and now it's lost. Good friends will decrease their own egos and humbling for you to apologize. 

Then someday you prefer to silent than talk something and hurt anyone else. Sometimes I trap in this condition that I better silent and stick in my head "silent is gold". If I keep that silent may be someone will gets better and continues their life peacefully. I can't write it in simple sentences and may be you know what I mean. 
I never want to blame anyone, I'm sorry. I just wanna trust everyone who knows me that I never want to ruin or fell you. I always want be a good partner or soulmate for you guys. I never purpose to insult you, because I know that I just an ordinary girl in an extraordinary world. 
If you've a problem or something of me that you feel it bad for you, just tell me and let me know what's the problem. I'll fix it as better as I can. Everyone has their thought which is we can't tell it as a wrong perception if we can found a deep reason in it.  I'll always try to be your good friend although you feel that I'm your enemy or someone. Because I know that giving a goodness is better than anything else. 
I'm sorry for my bad grammar and vocab, thankyou :) cheers I love you all...

One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. 
Lucius Annaeus Seneca 

No comments:

Post a Comment